East Tennessee’s Reliable Heating Repair
Heating Repair in Knoxville, Maryville, Oak Ridge, Loudon, Kodak, and all the communities in between!
Rapid Booking with Virtual Dispatcher
Fast & Effective Heater Repair Solutions
Count on Blue Water Climate Control for heating repair service in Knoxville and the surrounding areas. We deliver solutions that stand the test of time. From the moment you speak to a helpful representative of our staff, we focus on the resolution of your specific issue. Through rapid response, fully equipped service trucks, and state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, we quickly pinpoint problems, provide the information you need to make smart decisions, and ensure accurate repairs. We don’t waste your time with delays, leave you with a mess to clean up, or rely on a quick fix that won’t survive the winter.
The Right Repair, the Right Way, the First Time!
Do not spend another day in an uncomfortable house while you wait for your Heating System to perform. At Blue Water Climate Control, heating repairs are our highest priority. When our HVAC service technicians arrive at your home, we’re committed to:
The Right Repair: We identify the problem with your heat using proven troubleshooting techniques.
The Right Way: We work to all HVAC industry standards and regulations.
The First Time: Being trapped by an heating repair technician that needs access to your home is a hassle, second and third trips for the same problem are unacceptable to you and to us.
At Blue Water Climate Control, we adhere to a straightforward approach that includes timely arrival, thorough clean up, and cost-effective strategies. We are accredited and A-plus rated by the Better Business Bureau.
Who we serve and what we fix
Knoxville, Maryville, Loudon, Lenoir City, Oak Ridge, Seymour, and all the surrounding communities contact us today for:
- Heat Pumps
- Mini-Split systems (Ductless)
- Split Systems
- Package Units
When to Call for Heater Repairs
Whether you’re confronted with a minor or complex problem with your heating system, don’t hesitate to contact the professionals at Blue Water Climate Control. Unless your heater is operating in peak condition, it is costing you more than it should every month.
You may need heater repair services if:
- You have a refrigerant (aka freon) leak. Wait. What? If you have a heat pump, refrigerant is absolutely needed for your heating system to operate properly. Typically, this problem goes unnoticed by the homeowner because you continue to have heat. Problem is, it is your electric heat that’s running. This can be costly on your utility bills.
- Your unit makes strange noises. Heaters naturally make a sound when they are on but if you hear strange clanking or rattling noise, there might be a problem. It’s best to have a professional look at it.
- Your system fails to warm properly. Does your heater fail to heat your home to the proper temperature? Obviously, this is a problem. There could be something wrong with your thermostat or your filters.
- Your system frequently cycles. Your heater has a set cycling system when it turns on and off for optimal heating. If you notice your heater turning on and off too frequently, it’s time to call in a professional to take a look.
- Your energy bills are unusually high. Is your energy bill really high? If you haven’t noticeably been using more heat then this can be a sign your heater needs repairs because a broken unit often uses more energy to perform like it used to.
- You notice a lingering odor when the heater runs. Does it smell musty or like something’s burning when you turn on your heater? Have a professional look at the unit to ensure that there isn’t a gas leak or anything dangerously wrong with the unit.
- The outdoor unit on your heat pump is freezing up. Heat pumps can freeze up during the winter when the defrost feature isn’t working properly. This is usually a fairly easy and inexpensive fix.
As components struggle, efficiency decreases, and the risk of more extensive damage increases. Don’t wait for complete system failure before getting the help you need. We keep costs and disruption to a minimum, making it easy for you to enjoy perfect comfort. Our team works on all makes and models and is available for emergency service throughout Knoxville.
Payment & Financing Options
Payment Methods Accepted
We accept all major forms of payment, including cash, check, credit/debit card, and PayPal.
Pay Over Time with Wisetack
For repairs $500 or more, we offer payment options using Wisetack, a simple way to finance a purchase by paying in monthly installments. There are no prepayment fees, late fees, or compounding interest. Checking your loan options does not impact your credit score.
The application is initiated by a business and completed by you. Seeing your financing options takes less than a minute. We’ll usually give you several options to choose from, with various loan lengths and sizes of monthly payments.
When you take out a loan, we pay the business directly and you pay us over time.
Simple & Easy
- 0% APR financing available for qualified customers
- Terms from 3 to 36 months
- Short application—takes just a minute to see your options
- Soft credit pull (checking options does not affect your credit score)
Clear Terms, No Surprises
- Available on purchases between $500 – $15,000
- Apply via the invoice or estimate sent to your email
- APR from 0% to 29.9%
- No prepayment penalties, origination fees, or compounding interest
What credit score do I need to qualify?
Currently, a FICO score of 620 is needed to qualify.
Will applying impact my credit score?
No! Checking your options with Wisetack does not impact your credit score, as we only do a soft credit check rather than a hard pull on your credit report.
Do you offer a "Same as Cash" option?
Yes! Wisetack offers a 3 month same as cash (o.o% interest).
Do you offer a variety of payment terms?
Yes! Wisetack offers a variety of interest rates (as low as 0.0%) and payment term lengths (from 3 months up to 36 months).
What will my payment be?
You may use the Wisetack Calculator to figure out an estimated payment range.
How do I apply for financing with Wisetack?
Can I use Wisetack without a mobile phone?
Why would I use Wisetack instead of a credit card?
The rate you get with Wisetack may be lower than the rate your credit card company charges for maintaining a balance. Wisetack loans are simple interest, while credit cards charge compound interest. We don’t charge late fees, prepayment fees or origination fees.
With Wisetack, you know exactly how much you will pay. Many people like knowing exactly what they will pay every month and find that taking out a loan with a fixed term for a specific purpose may be more affordable than a credit card.
What Your Neighbors Are Saying
"The technician was very courteous and quick with the repair. Their price was much lower than their competitors."
"Great crew, answered my buggy questions with no problems. Courteous and did more than asked. Will definitely recommend to any and everyone needing their services."
"Technician was very professional, knowledgeable , courteous and informative. He was on time and worked efficiently"
"The tech arrived even earlier than anticipated. They did a great job for me and kept the price very reasonable. Highly recommended company."
"Wow!!!! What an amazing company, Installed a brand new split unit, extremely timely, worked very hard to get it done, Awesome job guys!!!! Thank you"
Joseph & Robin S.
"The technicians from Blue Water Climate Control arrived on time, explained what they would be doing, and serviced the HVAC system. They did a great job!"
"This place always does a great job. Very trustworthy and they never try to overcharge you. Best place around east TN to get your HVAC work done."
"Positive: Professionalism They showed up on time. They were very professional and nice. Most importantly, they fixed my air conditioning! I will definitely use them again!"