Get Comfortable Now, with Convenient Financing Options*
*Subject to credit approval. Financing Terms.
Replace Your Heater With a High-Efficiency Heating System
Modern heating systems provide unprecedented opportunities for energy savings, accessibility, comfort control, and ease of management. The Knoxville furnace and heat pump replacement professionals at Blue Water Climate Control are here to help you achieve ultimate indoor comfort.
We provide the information you need to make informed choices, offer detailed recommendations, and make sure equipment is properly sized and installed. Our in-depth understanding of local climate and product knowledge allows us to fulfill your most exacting demands with custom design/build and prompt completion of your project.
Personalized Heating System Installation for Homes & Businesses
At Blue Water Climate Control, our furnace replacement team doesn’t rely on blanket solutions – instead, we take into careful consideration every aspect of your space, occupants, and everything that impacts HVAC requirements.
Common signs you need our furnace or heat pump replacement furnace include:
- Age of Your System: The average furnace or heater lasts anywhere from 15-20 years, depending on how well you care for it. If your system is older than that, it’s time for a replacement.
- Rising Energy Bills: Do you notice your utility bill increasing without changing your energy consumption? Your heater might be the cause of it. When a heating unit is broken it uses more energy to try to perform like it normally would.
- Frequent Repairs: Do you constantly find yourself calling your HVAC technician? As much as we love serving our clients, we know you’d rather not see us soon. If you spend an excessive amount on repairs, it might be time to install a new heater.
- Poor Air Quality: Is it harder to breathe every time you run the heater? Do you notice more air pollutants even though you’ve changed your filter? Consider replacing your heating unit.
From the size and style of your home to future considerations for renovation, we deliver a cost-effective and reliable furnace installation service in Knoxville. Through our commitment to quality, we ensure your comfort today and exceed your expectations for years to come.
Count on the Team at Blue Water Climate Control
Whether you are looking to replace or install a new heating system, there are a lot of choices ahead. The process can be stressful. Every decision impacts the value and rewards of your investment for possibly the next 20 years.
By starting with a phone call to Blue Water Climate Control, you’re on the right track. Our Knoxville furnace and heat pump replacement team will prioritize your best interests and work closely with you to make sure you’ll be happy with each and every decision. Our certified technicians provide reliable furnace replacement in Knoxville & organize and implement every step of the process, avoiding errors and delays and ensuring quality materials and workmanship. Have confidence that when you count on Blue Water Climate Control for comfort, we provide everything you need to save money, stay warm, and enjoy long-lasting performance from your heating system.
Who we serve and what we fix
Knoxville, Maryville, Loudon, Lenoir City, Oak Ridge, Seymour, and all the surrounding communities contact us today for:
- Heat Pumps
- Mini-Split systems (Ductless)
- Split Systems
- Package Units
A Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card is an easy and convenient way to pay for goods and services. Plus, as a Wells Fargo Home Projects cardholder, you can enjoy other great benefits throughout the year.
- Special promotional offers where available
- Revolving line of credit